WAVY HAIR EXTENSIONS
Looking for versatility? Our Wavy Hair Extensions offer you the flexibility to change your hairstyle as desired. Hair may be worn naturally wavy or can be straightened for a sleek look, or curled for a voluminous style! Wavy hair can be wet for that beach look, simply let the hair dry in its natural state. Our wavy hair extensions come in natural colors. Virgin hair can be dyed, straightened, or curled with heat tool. Enhance your natural beauty by adorning your hair with fabulous waves!
– The color will range from Natural Dark Brown to Natural Black
– Medium to low luster.
– Hair is about 3.5 oz (give or take 0.2 oz)
– Available Lengths: 10″ to 30″ (measured stretched)
– 100% human virgin hair
– Machine Wefted
– Remy (cuticles aligned in the same direction)
– This hair can be cut, colored, dyed, flat-ironed, washed, conditioned, bleached and much more!
DISCLAIMER bleaching or lifting color can change its quality and can cause damage and shorten the longevity of the hair.
California Hair Extensions exclusive hair line is called “Hair To Remember.” These premium wefted extensions are one-of-a-kind because the hair used has the cuticle layer going in the same direction from root to end.
“Hair To Remember” Hair Extensions are light in texture and weight which gives it natural flow and movement. Our hair extensions will enhance the length, color, and texture resembling your natural hair, leaving you with a refined and flawless look for your hair extension style.
With proper maintenance, our hair extensions can be reused several times. The hair can be washed, blow-dried,curled, flat ironed, as long as the hair is properly maintained by the individual and the hair will maintain its original beauty.
California Hair Extensions “Hair To Remember” comes in a variety of textures such as Natural Wave, Body Wave, Wavy, Jerry Curly, Deep Curly, Natural Perm Straight & Kinky Straight!
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please check the hair before doing anything to the hair. Be certain that the hair texture, color, length, and quality are what you want. We will not be responsible for the hair if it is not in the original condition. For Wavy or Curly hair such as Deep Curly or Natural Wave, you may want to wet a small portion of the hair.
2. Keep the hair clean. We suggest that you wash the hair at least once or twice a week with warm water. Please immediately after swimming , spa or vigorous exercise. When dirt, sweat, or oil accumulate, hair tangles. Too much leave in conditioners and other hair care products will create a build up on the hair and call the hair to tangle as well. If the hair feels dry or heavy with build up, wash it with a moisturizing sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.
3. Before washing the hair, spray a mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair from the bottom up. If the hair is very dry and a lot of water is added at once, hair will swell up and tangle. It is important to wet the hair gradually and brush it.
4. After wetting the hair, add shampoo and conditioner and comb thoroughly. Be sure to wash, condition, and brush hair in one direction. Rinse the hair completely with water and towel dry. You can let the hair air-dry or you can use a blow dryer on medium heat.
5. Make sure you brush the hair daily. If you wear your Hair extensions wavy or curly please spray a moisturizing leave in conditioner to keep the hair soft and moist. If the hair feels to heavy or dry, you should wash the hair completely by following steps 2 and 3.
6. When swimming, before you get your hair extension’s wet at the beach or in a pool, wet the hair down with a combination of conditioner and water. This will help protect the hair from the toxins that maybe in the water.
7. Make a ponytail, or two big braids before going to sleep, swim or exercise ( please brush the hair thoroughly before making the braid’s). NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR!!
8. It is important to apply a leave in conditioner to keep the hair from dryness, it is also important to keep the hair clean by washing your hair once a week if you wear it straight, or twice a week if you wear it curly/wavy.
9. The hair can be color or permed, however California Hair Extensions will not be responsible once the hair is chemically treated in any way.